WASHINGTON, December 13, 2021 / PRNewswire / – As holiday shopping is in full swing, the National Park Foundation (NPF) is excited to share their 2021 gift guide, with ideas that will bring joy to loved ones and support national parks at the same time.
FOR THE LITTLE ONE
- Baby loves parks too! The adorable I Heart Parks onesie would be the perfect gift for the new family member + future park lover.
- Applewood Books has a new pick that’s perfect for bedtime learning. Journey Around Our National Parks is a children’s book that tells the story of the preservation and conservation of our country’s parks and protected sites. Author Martha day zschock Beautifully illustrates this story in a fun and interactive way.
- It’s never too early to teach kids to love animals and the outdoors. Shop the Joovy National Park high chair, walker, tricycle and gift boxes, featuring endangered animals that live in our national parks.
- With LLBean, the whole family can represent their favorite parks! Twenty percent of the purchase price of LLBean’s Limited Edition National Park Collection will be donated to the National Park Foundation.
FOR THE OUTDOOR
- Take off your shoes and relax wherever you are! The ENO National Park Foundation DoubleNest Hammock is light and compact, sets up quickly and offers plenty of room for two.
- Winter is coming. Stay warm with the Find Your Park beanie.
- Are we there already ?! Make sure people know about their next adventure with the Ultimate Road Trip Pack. The package includes an annual pass and three National Parks-related travel books – with 20% of the retail price donated to NPF. Customers also have the option of adding a donation to NPF at checkout.
- Treat yourself or someone else! The State Bicycle Co. x NPF collection is ready to outfit you for your next cycling adventure with national park inspired designs.
- The submarines come together! The Share the Love 2021 event is back just in time to fill your own gift list. Subaru will donate $ 250 at the customer’s choice of participating charities, including the National Park Foundation, for each new Subaru purchased or leased from November 18, 2021, through January 3, 2022.
- Whether you climb the highest peak or the corporate ladder, this exclusive limited edition watch from the Alpiner Quartz National Park Foundation of North America is one of the best performing watches. Alpina inspires generations of national park enthusiasts with a donation $ 100 to the National Park Foundation for every watch sold.
FOR THE HOUSE
- Cozy up with one (or more!) Wonderfully scented Paddywax candles, inspired by parks – Acadia, Glacier, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky, Yellowstone, Yosemite and Olympic.
- Star watchers, you are standing! Whether in a national park or in their own backyard, Celestron’s National Park Foundation telescope series can help people make those early winter evenings a reality.
- The champion is here … or will be after a family game night! Op’s classic and new board games with a national park twist can help people explore the parks with family and friends from the comfort of home.
- With over a dozen to choose from, Pendleton offers a huge selection of colorful and unique blankets, each representing a park and telling its story while keeping you warm and cozy during the winter months.
- Sip a hot beverage while remembering your favorite adventures in the park with the NPF brand Wonder Calls Campfire Mug.
- Add style to your domino game with the Our National Parks Wildlife Wooden Domino Set from Park Project. Purchases of this product support NPF’s Open OutDoors for Kids program, which creates pathways for children to enjoy and connect with nature through experiential learning.
DON’T FORGET THE STOCK FILLERS!
- Small in size, big in impact! The Cape Clasp Tikos collection features eco-friendly jewelry made from 100% recycled ocean plastic that reminds us to âreduce, reuse, recycleâ to help protect our parks and our planet.
- Have you ever imagined that you could help preserve and protect national parks by brushing your teeth? Tom’s of Maine Peppermint Limited Edition toothpaste helps keep our parks sparkling for future generations. *
- Got a coin collector on your holiday shopping list? GovMint has created a unique collection of historical and national park themed pieces.
- Show your park pride and stand out with a great baseball cap from H3 Sportgear at Urban Outfitters.
- A delight for adventurers, an America the Beautiful Pass is your ticket to over 2,000 federal recreation sites across the country, including all of our national parks. REI gives back 10% of the retail price of each pass purchased at NPF. Help your loved ones do something about all this wandering desire and support the parks at the same time!
- Remember all the things. The National Park Foundation 2022 Calendar or Planner will keep you organized and up to date while providing stunning views of our nation’s parks from the comfort of your home or office.
* Tom from Maine is proud to donate $ 100,000 to support the National Park Foundation. Over August 1, 2021 – February 1, 2022, 25% of the net proceeds from the sale of each limited edition toothpaste will be donated to NPF, up to $ 25,000.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION
The National Park Foundation works to protect wildlife and park lands, preserve history and culture, educate and engage young people, and connect people around the world to the wonders of parks. We do this in collaboration with the National Park Service, the community of park partners, and with the generous support of donors, without whom our work would not be possible. Learn more at nationalparks.org.
SOURCE National Park Foundation