Glen Rouge Campground
Glen Rouge Campground is closed for renovations until further notice.
NEW! Parks Canada oTENTiks now available at Glen Rouge Campground
Parks Canada oTENTik accommodations are now available at Glen Rouge Campground in the Greater Toronto Area! oTENTik accommodations offer an alternative to traditional camping for the enjoyment of all.
A cross between a tent and a cabin, oTENTiks are a unique blend of the comforts of home with the experience of the great outdoors. They are ideal accommodations for families, friends and couples of all ages who want to discover the joys of camping, but who prefer the comfort of a bed and a campsite already made.
Just in time for Canada 150 and a sign of things to come in the Rouge, the Glen Rouge Campground oTENTiks offer the perfect opportunity to sample a signature Parks Canada glamping experience right in your own backyard.
- 19 x 24 foot wide tent offers plenty of space for families or groups of up to six people (maximum 5 adults)
- three double beds with high density foam mattresses
- a spacious living room with a table and chairs, a front terrace and a fire pit
Included with each tent:
- interior electric heating (until October 30and)
- picnic table
- Parks Canada Red Chairs
- small indoor dining table with 4 chairs
- parking for one vehicle
- service building (showers and toilets)
- water supply
What to bring:
- sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- food, drinks and cooler
- washing up
- flash light
- matches or a lighter (firewood available at the kiosk)
- camping stove for cooking outdoors
There are 5 oTENTiks available and one of them is also fully accessible.
Cost: $120/night, taxes included.
To book your Parks Canada oTENTik experience, please visit Glen Rouge Campground Or call 1-855-811-0111
More info on oTENTiks